Monday, August 22, 2011

POW (pics of the week) #3

These are all pics I took today, actually (showing that I'm getting kind of lazy about taking pictures every day and selecting the week's best, but oh well. I'm on vacation.) The past couple of days have been pretty busy, so I didnt post anything, but now i'm back on more of a regular posting schedule.

My morning run:





Relaxing later in the day:




That rainbow sure took me by suprise. I was sitting on the front lawn and looked up and there it was. I went scrambling to find the camera, went down to the dock, and started snapping pictures. There are only so many pics you can take, however, before realizing that you are never going to be able to capture the entire beauty of the moment in a photo. Its one of those things that you have to see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment