Friday, September 23, 2011

10 Days...

10 days without a post. Okay, that's pretty bad. I have plenty of things to write about, but I get lazy (and I am quite an accomplished procrastinator.) After a gruesome 18-hour drive from Minnesota, I'm back in Nashville and trying to get out of lake-bum mode and figure out what I'm going to do with myself for the next month. The problem is that when I have a lot of free time, I tend to get nothing done.

What's especially difficult is that, since I'm the only person from my high school (and possibly in all of Nashville...) taking a gap year. So everyone I used to hang out with is in college. Which is... weird. It never occurred to me how strange it would be to see all my high school buds get a year ahead of me in college.

I'll post later today to get back in the habit. As for now, enjoy this mini-satire of those Brits that go on gap years just because they have money to spend. Funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment